We want to make sure that our customers are getting the absolute most out of their Autodesk software. Our training tokens are your ticket to not only enhance your skills but save up to £4000 whilst doing so.
What are Cadspec training tokens?
Training Tokens are designed for individuals or groups that want to purchase training for multiple employees or team members but need the flexibility to decide who participates in the training and when. You can use tokens to purchase online training courses. We want to reward loyalty, and our competitive packages allow you to offer our extensive suite of courses to all levels within your organisation.
When do they expire?
Tokens must be redeemed within one year of their purchase. Unused Training tokens expire 1 year from the date of purchase. We’ll send reminders to use outstanding tokens, giving your team ample opportunities to use them.
How many training tokens do I need?
Different courses require different levels of tokens. Please see the price list below for training token pricing…
Courses & Tokens
- AutoCAD Civil 3D Training 3 Tokens
- AutoCAD Mechanical: Essential Skills 2 Tokens
- AutoCAD Electrical: Essential Skills 2 Tokens
- AutoCAD/LT: Essential Skills 2 Tokens
Architectural, Engineering & Construction Courses
- Revit Architecture: Essential Skills 5 Tokens
- Revit Structure: Essential Skills 5 Tokens
- Revit MEP: Essential Skills 5 Tokens
- Revit BIM Management & Content Creation 4 Tokens
- Revit Collaboration 2 Tokens
- Revit > Enscape 2 Tokens
- Navisworks Essentials 4 Tokens
- BIM 360 Build 2 Tokens
- BIM 360 Coordinate 2 Tokens
- BIM 360 Design 2 Tokens
- Autodesk Docs 2 Tokens
- BIM 360 Docs Admin 2 Tokens
Product Design & Manufacturing Courses
- Inventor Advanced Assembly Modelling 4 Tokens
- Inventor: Essentials 7 Tokens
- Inventor Advanced Part Modelling 4 Tokens
- Inventor FEA & Frame Analysis 2 Tokens
- Inventor Sheet Metal 2 Tokens
- Inventor Tube & Pipe 2 Tokens
- Inventor iLogic 2 Tokens
- Inventor Dynamic Simulation 2 Tokens
- Inventor Cable & Harness 2 Tokens
- Inventor Nastran 4 Tokens
- Fusion 360 CAD Essentials 5 Tokens
- Fusion 360/Inventor CAM – Milling 2 Tokens
- Fusion 360/Inventor CAM – Turning 2 Tokens
- Fusion 360 CAD for CAM users 2 Tokens
- Fusion 360/Inventor CAM – Turn/Mill 2 Tokens
- Fusion 360/Inventor CAM: Essentials 4 Tokens
- Fusion 360/Inventor CAM – Post Processors 2 Tokens
- Fusion 360/Inventor CAM 3D Milling 2 Tokens
- PowerMill Basic: Essentials 7 Tokens
- PowerMill Advanced 4 Tokens
- FeatureCAM 2.5D Turning: Essentials 2 Tokens
- FeatureCAM 2.5D Milling: Essentials 5 Tokens
- FeatureCAM 3D Milling: Essentials 2 Tokens
- FeatureCAM 5 Axis Milling 4 Tokens
- FeatureCAM Turn/Mill: Essentials 5 Tokens
- FeatureCAM Turn/Mill: Advanced 2 Tokens
Due to the ongoing worldwide pandemic, all of our courses are being run online virtually. Please note – training tokens are only applicable for online training courses.
Platinum Token Package
Golden Token Package
Silver Token Package
Bronze Token Package
Will I get the same experience online as I would in the classroom?
Of course. All of our online courses will contain the same content as if you were doing it at one of our training centres. To better understand how one of our online courses works, take a look here.
Do I still get a certificate at the end?
How do I purchase tokens?
Easy, just drop us an email at email@example.com who will be able to take your token order, or give us a call on 01905 458000