Do you have a customer first mindset? Do you thrive on change? Are you interested in helping us build and evolve our customer success organization to continuously improve the quality of our services and overall experience and success of our customers? If this sounds like you, we are looking for a Customer Success Manager based in our Worcester Office
Cadspec has changed its method of business over the last few years and now predominantly sells software as a subscription service. With this change has come greater emphasis on customer success, hence our need to expand our team.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) will support the post-sales customer lifecycle as it relates to customer adoption, on-going support, programme optimization and expansion. CSMs are the main interface for all programme-related inquiries and build relationships with all relevant stakeholders as trusted advisor. They are responsible for customer retention and the prevention of churn across our Customer base.
We support the LAER model, (Land, Adopt,Expand & Renew), Land is the responsibility of our external sales team, Adopt, Expand & Renew is the responsibility of our CSM’s.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing Professional Customer Care Support
- Support the post-sales customer lifecycle
- Ensuring customer data is kept current on the business systems
- Supporting Sales team with customer and admin queries
- Build relationships with relevant stakeholders
- Maintain a strong relationship with all Cadspec customers
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of customer service practices
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs, not necessarily the application, but more about adoption and licensing issues.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, we currently use SalesLogics.
- Sales aptitude, essential for the expand and renew part of LAER.
- A good telephone manner, and the ability to pick up the phone and make calls.
If you are looking to join the UK’s fastest-growing Autodesk reseller, then please get in touch with your covering letter and CV to: email@example.com
GDPR Privacy statement
All candidate’s information will be held in line with General Data Protection Regulation rules, privacy notices and personal data summarising.
All candidate information will be handled with the strictest confidence and stored securely.
We may ask to hold on to your information for a fully disclosed period, if we believe you would be the right fit in the Stanford Marsh Group for a future position.
If you have completed the application process but are unsuccessful and subsequently are not employed by the Stanford Marsh Group, we will store your information for a period of 6 months only after which this will be securely destroyed.
We have measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used without authorisation, or accessed without permissions.
We will only access your information on a need-to-know basis, and it is subject to a duty of confidentiality.