We have a fantastic opening to join our accounts team as an Office Administrator, based at HQ in Worcester.
Who are we?
Stanford Marsh Group are the leading supplier of Design & Manufacturing technologies with a proud trading history since 1965.
We are the UK’s #1 supplier of wide-format CAD/technical printers for brands such as HP, Canon & Epson. A Gold Partner for CAD/CAM Autodesk software solutions and experts in 3D Printing taking Stratasys additive manufacturing technologies to varied market sectors.
With such a wide and diverse portfolio and working with industries from Architects to Film Studios, Healthcare to Formula 1 Racing Teams and many more, there’s plenty to keep interest.
Our staff retention is exceptional, not only do we provide a secure and friendly environment, we also know how to make work enjoyable, give people the freedom to be their absolute best and encourage personal development.
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday
Wage: To be negotiated based upon your experience
Your key responsibilities will include…
- Telephone chasing overdue debt for Stanford Marsh Ltd and Cadspec Ltd
- Ensuring as a team that debtor days for The Stanford Marsh Group stay within target
- Creating new Customer Accounts for the sales team including a credit worthiness check.
- ‘Lock downs’ reviewing Customers who haven’t traded with us for 6 months for credit worthiness.
- Cash posting to Sage 1000 ERP
- Housekeeping across all ledgers at the request of the Credit control Manager
Please note: Full training will be provided on the job
Our ideal candidate…
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Good excel skills
- Confident on the phone
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate payments
- Ability to deal with difficult customers professionally and fairly
- Polite telephone manner
Why work for us?
- Holiday – 20 days a year plus bank holidays increasing to 25 after 5 year’s service
- Career development
- Free on-site parking
- Friendly & encouraging work environment
- Charity fundraising days
Join our incredible team and make a real impact!
To apply, please send us over your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR Privacy statement
All candidate’s information will be held in line with General Data Protection Regulation rules, privacy notices and personal data summarising.
All candidate information will be handled with the strictest confidence and stored securely.
We may ask to hold on to your information for a fully disclosed period, if we believe you would be the right fit in the Stanford Marsh Group for a future position.
If you have completed the application process but are unsuccessful and subsequently are not employed by the Stanford Marsh Group, we will store your information for a period of 6 months only after which this will be securely destroyed.
We have measures in place to prevent your information from being accidentally lost, used without authorisation, or accessed without permissions.
We will only access your information on a need-to-know basis, and it is subject to a duty of confidentiality.