You are using an outdated browser. Please upgrade your browser to improve your experience
- Sales Admin & Technical Co-Ordinator -
- Salary: details upon application
- Location: Worcester
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing Professional Customer Care Support.
- Order processing of Autodesk CAD/CAM Design & Manufacturing Software and associated services.
- Ensuring customer data is kept current on the business systems.
- Supporting Sales team with customer and admin queries.
- Scheduling and maintaining training calendar for Technical and Sales Teams.
- Must have good organisation and admin skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise.
- Strong methodical approach with a keen eye for detail, whilst taking ownership of issues/problems until resolved.
- Experience of handling high volumes of customer queries is essential via telephone or e-mail.
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, with minimum supervision within our team.
- Must be responsible and reliable, with the ability to work under pressure and cope in a fast-paced environment when required.
- Able to understand technical drawings and/or CAD software (preferred, not essential)
If you are looking to join the UK’s fastest-growing Autodesk reseller, then please get in touch with your covering letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org