Autodesk the market leading CAD Software Company has announced the launch of AutoCAD Revit LT Suite 2013, giving users a lower cost alternative to Full Revit Suites and allowing them to more easilly collaborate with CAD users whom are already using intelligent model design.
Top Reasons to Move to Autodesk Revit LT 2013
• Work More Efficiently with a Single, Coordinated Model: Concurrently design &
document building projects. In Autodesk Revit LT software, all design information is stored in a single, coordinated database, providing the ability to instantly generate schedules, drawing sheets, 2D views, and 3D views directly from the model.
• Design and Visualize in 3D: Design in 3D by working in the model-based environment in Autodesk Revit LT software. At any stage of the design process, more easily generate 3D orthographic or perspective views from any angle of the model to visualize the space.
• Create Photorealistic Renderings in the Cloud: Render in the cloud directly from the
interface. Cloud rendering enables customers to produce compelling, photorealistic
visualizations in minutes, without tying up their desktop. (Note: Autodesk® Subscription is required for cloud rendering.)
• Improve Documentation Quality: Autodesk Revit LT automatically manages iterative
changes to the building model throughout the documentation process, helping to
maintain a consistent representation of the building, improve drawing coordination, and
• Automatically Generate Schedules: Automate the creation of schedules of building
components in order to drive data & improve the visibility of costs and quantities.
Find out more about AutoCAD LT Revit 2013 and download the brochure and product comparison sheets
Cadspec is part of the Stanford Marsh Group – the UK’s market leader in providing design technology needs
The UK's leading distributor of Stratasys & Objet 3D Printers and industrial rapid prototyping machines. FDM & Polyjet 3D Systems
The UK's independent market leader in wide format printing equipment and large format consumables to anyone with a design requirement or wide format output need.Browse our large range
SMGG is the trade Graphics Division of the Stanford Marsh Group, specializing in Wide Format Output Devices and medias since 1965.