BIM 360 software allows you to accelerate and improve decision making, connect your teams, and predict project outcomes. BIM 360 creates the framework for this data transaction making sure parties are looking at the relevant and most up to date information.
BIM 360 is broken down in to several different platforms, the foundation of this platform is BIM360 docs. This common data environment is enhanced with BIM 360 design, coordinate and build.
BIM 360 Docs
This is the document management framework allowing you to create common data environments through granular permissions and folder setups, making sure the right people see the right information at the right time.
- Role base access control, version control and compare analysis
- Enables any time anywhere access to key project information
- Share, view, markup and manage your construction drawings, documents and models
- Centralise project information in a single cloud based platform
BIM 360 Design
This software allows for true collaboration through the cloud, removing the restrictions of local IT infrastructure. This platform gives you more freedom allowing project teams to review data before it is consumed and distributed.
- Connect and collaborate with multi-discipline design teams through the cloud
- Track and coordinate deliverables exchanged
- Co-author Revit models in realtime and review design developments from your browser
- Visualise changes between deliverables in federated models
BIM 360 Coordinate
BIM 360 Coordinate delivers a streamlined BIM workflow through the acceleration of model coordination and clash detection. Visualising design clashes before you get on can help you identify costly issues during the pre-construction phase.
- Conduct constructibility reviews on job site or office
- Improve multi-discipline coordination
- Automate clash detection
- Real time automated clash detection and automation features
BIM 360 Build
Collaborative software built for construction, quality control, safety and daily reports. BIM 360 Build allows you to gain visibility in to project performance by connecting the office and field with integrated construction project management platform that supports RFI’s submittals and daily reporting.
- Track quality programme safety inspections
- Manage RFI’s and submittals to gain clear visibility in to project controls
- Customisable templates and checklists to track quality, streamline safety with checklists and reporting
- Monitor and improve field performance by using data to drive decisions and minimise risk