The Autodesk Inventor product line provides a comprehensive and flexible set of software for 3D mechanical design, simulation, tooling creation, and design communication that helpRead more about this product »
Fusion 360 provides advanced product development tools with one of a kind CAD, CAM and CAE features. It combines industrial and mechanical design, simulation, collaboration, and machining in a single package. The tools in Fusion 360 enable fast and easy exploration of design ideas with an integrated concept-to-production toolset.
In today's global working environment, it's essential for your team to be able to upload, access and readily work on projects on the go, anywhere, and at any time.
Fusion 360 brings teams together in a hybrid environment that harnesses the power of the cloud when necessary, and local resources when available.
Looking for a modern interface between design and manufacturing? Fusion 360 provides a fully integrated system to design, test and fabricate your project, revolutionsing the way your team work on and collaborate with others on a project.
- Connect your entire product development process in a single cloud-based platform
- Quickly iterate on design ideas with sculpting tools to explore form, and modelling tools to create finishing features
- Test fit and motion, perform simulations, create assemblies, make photo-realistic renderings and animations
- Bring design teams together in one hybrid environment
- Create tool-paths to machine your components or use the 3D printing workflow to create a prototype
Some aspects of Fusion 360 including simulation, rendering and generative design require cloud credits. To find out more about acquiring cloud credits, visit our page on cloud credits or contact a member of our team.
Cadspec is part of the Stanford Marsh Group – the UK’s market leader in providing design technology needs
The UK's leading distributor of Stratasys & Objet 3D Printers and industrial rapid prototyping machines. FDM & Polyjet 3D Systems
The UK's independent market leader in wide format printing equipment and large format consumables to anyone with a design requirement or wide format output need.Browse our large range
SMGG is the trade Graphics Division of the Stanford Marsh Group, specializing in Wide Format Output Devices and medias since 1965.